Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11.1 combined fix, replacing files impossible

I am trying to apply the "ZCM 11.1 combined fix for ZENworks Adaptive Agent" (NOVELL: Downloads - ZCM 11.1 combined fix for "ZENworks Adaptive Agent" on desktop – see TID 7007656, Bundles randomly disappear after ZCM 11.1 update - see TID 7009087 and Bundle verify fails with Reboot/Shutdown action - see TID 7009953) but I can't get it to work. In the description it says to stop the Novell Zenworks Agent Service and replace some files with the files in the zip. This is not possible because the files are locked, even when I kill all Zenworks processes and services. I have to update 350 clients, how can I get this to work? anyone came across the same problem?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM 11.1 combined fix, replacing files impossible

Helpdesk-dehoogstraat,

use the sample bundle, then you don't need to worry. I need to go back
to engineering on that, but the stop/start service process would have
to be done by hand, one machine at a time, so that's not very practical
for 350 machines anyway...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.