Highlighted
melnikok Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11.2 - zac unr - Kills my database

When I run zac unr it takes my SQL server to its knees. I can run it on 1 workstation and it takes anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes to complete if it completes at all. If I run it on more than 1 workstation at any single time it cripples the database and nothing works at all. You can not log in, get bundles or policies or log in to the ZCC. I can not even get in to manage the database with the SQL utilities. I have to reboot the SQL server, the database goes into Recovery mode then after awhile it comes back and everything is back to normal. I have a call open but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue. With imaging this summer nobody can unregister workstations from the zone. This is really putting everyone behind at this point.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ZCM 11.2 - zac unr - Kills my database

melnikok;2201634 wrote:
When I run zac unr it takes my SQL server to its knees. I can run it on 1 workstation and it takes anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes to complete if it completes at all. If I run it on more than 1 workstation at any single time it cripples the database and nothing works at all. You can not log in, get bundles or policies or log in to the ZCC. I can not even get in to manage the database with the SQL utilities. I have to reboot the SQL server, the database goes into Recovery mode then after awhile it comes back and everything is back to normal. I have a call open but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue. With imaging this summer nobody can unregister workstations from the zone. This is really putting everyone behind at this point.

Have you run a zen diagnostic on your Primary server?

Is this MS SQL on a separate server?

What platform (Linux, Windows, etc)?
0 Likes
melnikok Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM 11.2 - zac unr - Kills my database

I did run the zen diag and it says that it has a ton of files that are missing and inconsistant but I am not sure if that is because I have monthly update 1 or 2 on these. I do have the SQL server on a seperate server. I am running Windows for all my servers and sat servers.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.