Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ZCM 11 SP1 or SP2

dmilam;2181467 wrote:
thank you for the information
your always a great help

Thanks & you are welcome. Forums work both ways (learning as I go!) 🙂

Heard from Shaun that the only way to update to 11.2 (in all cases) is with the primary servers down. This has to do with a schema update that must be applied, which requires them to be down & rules out using ZCM's System Update process.

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'd certainly give it a week or 2 post release, there seems to be a pattern of 'a' releases being made available shortly after an initial release lately and we've been caught out a couple of times with our test zones

won't be downloading it myself until a couple weeks post release to make sure any bugs or issues are worked out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

From what I've heard from Novell, this release will not be like the once before it. Not going to be released before it's completely tested, by different partners etc.
So when it get's here, im confident 😉

But of course, you can never be 100% sure there's not a single bug in such a big release...

-- Niels I have always liked... Cowabunga! If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. A member must be logged in before s/he can assign reputation points.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.