Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11 content Respository

Hello,

Please could someone try point me in the right direction.

I have a SLES11 ZCM11 installed.

I have a / partiion which is rather small and I have another partion that I planned to store images etc

I tried first to link my other mount to the contrnt-repo dir but didn't seem to work

I followed the instructions here

http://www.novell.com/documentation/...a/brwh44p.html

I now have deleted the content-repo dir and recreated it and mounted my other partion in it but also doesnt seem to work.

Basically what happens is I click on take a image of a device inside ZCM and when I browse content I see DIR that are their but they seem greyed out and I cannot click them.

I have made sure permission for all DIR are ZENWORKS.

Thanks for any help

Regards
Warren
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM 11 content Respository

Warrenabels,

your link's been truncated - was it http://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks11/zen11_system_admin/data/brwh44p.html#babec1s
?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

yes it was

spond;2071197 wrote:
Warrenabels,

your link's been truncated - was it Novell Doc: ZENworks 11 System Administration Reference - Content Repository
?

--

Shaun Pond
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Warrenabels,

I presume it wasn't an NSS volume?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shaun,

No, it wasn't a NSS volume. Don't worry though .... I got anoyed with this so just merged the other drive to my os drive (was virtulized server) and working now..... not ideally what I wanted.

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Warrenabels,

OK, well if you want to have another go, jut ask :0

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.