Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM Agent 11.2.4 causes BSOD

Hello,

I'm installing ZCM 11.2.4 at a client of mine. Server is running well and has no problems. I have created the bundles on a virtual machine in VirtualBox running Windows 7. Everything runs fine and works. Now i'm testing an image on a physical machine HP ProDesk 400. When I install the ZEN Agent 11.2.4 on a clean Windows 7 64 Bit version and the installer is ready the machine reboots and gets an BSOD with error Stop 0x0000007B. I'm not using sysprep of any kind.

The workstation is a Windows 7 64 Bit machine. I have installed the 64 Bit version of the ZENAgent.

I have tried the registry setting with the lowfilter fix but that didn't help.

I have installed ZCM to 11.2.4MU1 but this was also not the solution. Anyone else also get's this problem ?

John
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jslegers,

if you suspect that it's the ZCM agent, then I suggest that a Service
REquest is the best way, then the Novell engineers can look at dumps to
check

--

Shaun Pond
newly reminted as a Knowledge Professional

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

shaunpond;2314633 wrote:
Jslegers,

if you suspect that it's the ZCM agent, then I suggest that a Service
REquest is the best way, then the Novell engineers can look at dumps to
check

--

Shaun Pond

Hello Shaun,

I have created an SR. It was the image. I have used the HP factory Windows 7 image.
Now i have installed a clean Windows 7 image and works good now. So it seems that there is a driver glitch in the Windows installation of HP.

With kind regards,

J. Slegers
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jslegers,

that doesn't surprise me one little bit - I always think it's better to
start with a clean windows image and add drivers to that...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.