rhuhman1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM11 SP1 location?

I am having problems finding the download for ZCM 11.1 on Novell's website. Can someone point me in the correct direction? When I go to Downloads I can see the verions 11 downloads and ever 10.3 but nothing on 11.1. When I am in Customer Center and go to the half dozen different options I have in that area and click on media I get an error stating I don't have rights to download the media even tho I just renewed my maintenance back at the end of June.

I would like to get my ZCM11 server updated over the weekend and ready for students on Monday. We are having issues where the laptops are crashing (BSOD - Power Driver state failure) and I wanted to be on the latest version before I start exploring an SR to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Rich
Labels (2)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ZCM11 SP1 location?

rhuhman;2138307 wrote:
I am having problems finding the download for ZCM 11.1 on Novell's website. Can someone point me in the correct direction? When I go to Downloads I can see the verions 11 downloads and ever 10.3 but nothing on 11.1. When I am in Customer Center and go to the half dozen different options I have in that area and click on media I get an error stating I don't have rights to download the media even tho I just renewed my maintenance back at the end of June.

I would like to get my ZCM11 server updated over the weekend and ready for students on Monday. We are having issues where the laptops are crashing (BSOD - Power Driver state failure) and I wanted to be on the latest version before I start exploring an SR to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

You can/must update your DB followed by the primaries using the 11.1 install media, found here: NOVELL: Downloads - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86

After having updated your DB and primaries, you can move on to updating satilites and clients through ZCC's system update.

Do make sure to have a good read through the online upgrade documentation before proceeding, Novell Documentation - ZCM 11.1 upgrade

Good updating!
Willem
0 Likes
rhuhman1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I actually have the SLES 11.1 portion of the server updated. I was wanting to download the ISO for the ZCM 11.1 and that was what I couldn't find. i can find ZCM 11 and did look in my Customer Center media location under ZCM 11.1 but only get errors. I only have a single server for ZCM 11 so hopefully this will go smooth. I have been reading to Documentation on how this should be done.

Thanks for the help.

Rich
0 Likes
shawniverson2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ditto. Something is messed up on the Novell Website at the moment. ZCM 11 SP1 was present but now it is not.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

shawniverson2;2138317 wrote:
Ditto. Something is messed up on the Novell Website at the moment. ZCM 11 SP1 was present but now it is not.

Sorry about that, the link I posted was the wrong one (did a wrong copy paste)... but indeed, seems the page to ZCM 11.1 has gone... it's possibly being updated?
0 Likes
gleach1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I wonder if this another case of pull the update then we get an 11.1A release?

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

gleach1;2138343 wrote:
I wonder if this another case of pull the update then we get an 11.1A release?

Possible... I've asked my Novell contact
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is likely what is happening since an 11.1a was scheduled for early
this week.

On 9/18/2011 3:06 AM, magic31 wrote:
>
> gleach1;2138343 Wrote:
>> I wonder if this another case of pull the update then we get an 11.1A
>> release?

> Possible... I've asked my Novell contact
>
>

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
anluk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Any news, any SP1 media for zcm11?

craig_wilson;2138507 wrote:
This is likely what is happening since an 11.1a was scheduled for early
this week.

On 9/18/2011 3:06 AM, magic31 wrote:
>
> gleach1;2138343 Wrote:
>> I wonder if this another case of pull the update then we get an 11.1A
>> release?

> Possible... I've asked my Novell contact
>
>

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Anluk,

it was released at the beginning of the week - it's replaced the
previous 11.1 media, so it's at download.novell.com not on the patch
site

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.