Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

ZENworks 2017 Update 4 Stuck Preparing

Hello,

I have a couple of zones that are having the same issue when importing the ZENworks 2017 Update 4 into the zone. It downloads, and then goes to preparing. It never moves on from Preparing. If I click to view the status, it shows "Replicating content (99%)".

I have verified the MD5 on the .zip update. These are Windows 2012 R2 servers. I have one zone that has been at 99% for over 24 hours and the other has been there for 3 weeks. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I might suggest looking through loader-messages.log files to see if there's any replication errors. Might also suggest checking prepare-update.log.

If you'd like to restart, you could go "zman sudu -f <GUIDofSU>" to clear it out and try again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.