davemrm Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Zen 2017 Update 2a not appearing in System Updates

I'm running a Zen 2017 virtual appliance (on vmware if that's useful to know); Zen 2017 Update 2a is not showing up in System Updates when I hit "Check for Updates". Update 1 appeared, so I thought maybe it wanted me to install that first which I did a few days ago, but still no Update 2a.

I know there's a manual install procedure, but it's kind of a pain and I'm wondering if the reason Update 2a doesn't show up is because I shouldn't be installing it yet (like there's some issue with installing it on the appliance version of Zen?).

Ideas?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Zen 2017 Update 2a not appearing in System Updates

It's not available via ZCC yet....Presume sometime next week....but really not sure....
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
davemrm Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ok, thanks. I just realized Update 2a has only been out a week or so, I was thinking it'd been out for almost a month but that was the bad Update 2.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Am 16.02.2018 um 18:04 schrieb CRAIGDWILSON:
>
> It's not available via ZCC yet....Presume sometime next week....but
> really not sure....
>
>

Ahh, thx for the info.

I been waiting for the update, too.

Is there a describtion what are the ways to get the updates/upgrades?
The ZCC asks No^wMicro Focus for PRU and updates/upgrades, but there are
repos for SMT which are connected to the appliance when register via SMT.

Bernd
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Those are Black Box Appliance Patches...Not ZENworks Patches.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.