nzorn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenworks 11.1 can't find the Zenworks Repository

After upgrading to Zenworks 11.1 (SP1) I am receiving a Zenworks error that it can't find the Zenworks Repository after I PXE boot into it.

Any suggestions?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Zenworks 11.1 can't find the Zenworks Repository

Nzorn,

that means that for some reason the NIC is not active, or the driver
can't be found. What kind of NIC is it?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
nzorn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think I have this resolved, ENGL forum pointed me on the right track that SP1 didn't fully update my TFTP.

I logged into web interface and under Server Configuration I unchecked imaging for the server(s), this DELETED the entire share folder for those servers and then re-created it. So make sure you grab a copy of that folder before doing this if you have any type of customization or using ENGL like I am.
0 Likes
Highlighted
mschlawin Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I'm having the same problem. Can you clarify exactly what you did to solve this? I'm not sure where to uncheck imaging and I don't want to make things worse.

Matt
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.