Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

export and import a bundle to 2017 forget some settings

Hello,

I created a windows bundle with edit text file and run as user, also a batch file run as user and it is changed after import to default (system run). Also settings like run for all user on this pc is changed to run only once on the pc.
I think this is a bug in bundle export/import. Export is from ZCM 2017 to ZCM 2017.

Anyone with the same problem out there?
Andy
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Could not duplicate.

Create a bundle with 3 actions set to run as user.

Edit Text File
Run Script (A batch)
Launch Executable (A batch)

Then export and imported the bundle as a new bundle.
All remain run as user.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Did not test this permutation, but I would expect the bundle to be exported to be the current published version.
If you are working with a sandbox version, what is exported may not be what is in your sandbox version.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Andy,

May I know export & import of bundle is carried from ZCC or zman? which of these works & don't work?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

asudheer;2458558 wrote:
Hi Andy,

May I know export & import of bundle is carried from ZCC or zman? which of these works & don't work?

I used the ZCC for export and import
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I would be glad to check importing in my test zone if you can share the exported file(s) & contents if any.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.