Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
mario02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

prompt / display message not working

since upgrade to v 10.1.1 i saw that the bundle action prompt message or display message is not working. not for new created or older existing bundles.
can somebody confirm this problem ?

regards ! Mario a fighting Admin somewhere in Germany
Labels (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies
sgrossiord Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: prompt / display message not working

HI make it with mozilla 2, with ie7 you don't have the messsage box to enter your message.
0 Likes
mario02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

misunderstood
first :
i have some bundles,created erlier with v 10.1.0x , include prompt message bundle actions or display message actions - not working since the agent upgrade to 10.1.1.
also creating a new message action over ZCC is not working since server upgrade to v 10.1.1.
example:
into the ZCC create new bundle / select action - display message
under define Prompt i can write a text but not save the text . get a error message by trying to save the action : prompt cannot be blank . . .

confuse . . .

0 Likes
mdallair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi mario02,

I have the same problem as you have.

I will open a SR on this and post result in this thread when i got some news from Novell.

Martin Dallaire
0 Likes
mdallair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mario2,

Are you using a different language than English for working with the ZCC console ?

It look like the ZCC Console in french does not permit to add different prompt for the Display message and prompt user.

Martin Dallaire
0 Likes
mario02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks you. sound good.
use my ZCC in english.
had a call with a colleague from other company - also using an upgraded zcm v10.1.1. - and the same problem.

0 Likes
mdallair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mario2,

I just finished to talk with Novell about the SR i have open about this problem.

This is now report as a bug and submit to the developpement team for correction.

Now it is time to wait about a fix

Martin Dallaire
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.