Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

zenworks.site

When Zenworks was setup apparently the domain was overlooked. The server I am working on is set as zenworks.site
All of the workstations see it this way. My question is what will happen if I change .site to their domain name. I assume the
workstations won't like it. What would need to be done to make it right? Everything seems to be working right now. I was going
to add second primary when I came across this issue and thought I should probably fix it before proceeding.
Thanks in advance for any help.
ww
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I must admit that I made the same small gaffe and I simply left it at that, just added it to DNS. How large is your installation?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

Just to say when installing its under the network settings, I made same mistake as using DHCP so not obvious where the setting is.

Spencer
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.