Need to reset ZPM Proxy configuration in ZCC?
Had an issue where my ZCC Configuration for Patch Management Proxy information in "HTTP Proxy Server Details" wouldn't clear.
- ZCM Primary Servers - Windows 2003 Server
- ZCM Database - Oracle 10g on a SUN system
Patchlink developer gave a series of commands that were keeping these settings alive.
- On the ZCM server running Patch Management open a DOS and run command;
zac sp /clear
- Go into %ZENWORKS_HOME%\cache\zmd\settings\PROXY_SETTING.xml,
rename this file.
- Have Oracle DBA run commands;
Delete from HTTPPROXY;
IF that doesn't clear the proxy settings -
Proxy information for Patch Management in ZCC should be clear to put in new proxy information.