New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE

Novell Service Desk Android Mobile App - First look

Novell Service Desk Android Mobile App - First look

Service management on the go!!! No matter whether you are at your desk or at a remote location, you can soon manage and support your customer requests using your favorite Android mobile device.

The Novell Service Desk Android mobile application allows you to :

• Easily review your tasks or your team’s tasks and take action

• Drill down into any request & review the complete history

• Add notes to requests

• Service Metrics Dashboard etc

We are in the process of posting this app to the Google Play in the next few weeks. If you are interested to try this app before that, send me an email at padharsh@novell.com

Review Tasks & take actions

my_tasks_and_options_1

Drill down into requests & Review history

drill_down_and_history_1

Add Notes & Service Metrics Dashboard

add_notes_and_dashboard

Settings

settings_1

Labels (1)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments
The Novell Service Desk Android mobile app is now available in Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.novell.epm.nsd.android&hl=en
Hello, and this application for IOS ?..

Regards
Victor
I Found on the AppStore..
Victor
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
6 of 6
Last update:
‎2020-02-18 22:18
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.