Conz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cleaning up old edir schemas

So I have a rather ageing edir with a slightly troubled past but that's still running strong today that has a lot of older schemas still in it. (It's been running since 1997)
I've seen things related to Zenworks 3 t/m 7 have been in there), GroupWise, Bordermanager and probably a bunch more from things I have no knowledge about.

Basically the first question is would it be worth it to try and clean up those old classes.
If so, is there a handy way to find unused/outdated ones or to check where a specific one is used still ?
Any other red flags that might come up ?

I've never done this before so I'm being a bit cautious.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Cleaning up old edir schemas

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:06:03 +0000, Conz wrote:

> Basically the first question is would it be worth it to try and clean up
> those old classes.

No, not really. I wouldn't bother.

> If so, is there a handy way to find unused/outdated ones or to check
> where a specific one is used still ?

Also no, not really.

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu
Knowledge Partner http://forums.microfocus.com

Please post questions in the forums. No support provided via email.
If you find this post helpful, please click on the star below.
0 Likes
Conz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cleaning up old edir schemas

Al right thanks. I'll just leave it alone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.