Paduchd Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting "File not found: iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm"

I've upgraded a dev iManager server to 2.7.7.5 and am trying to install the iPrint Linux Management Plug-in but I'm getting the following error:
Errors: 1
iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm - File not found: iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm

I can install other plugins, it's just the iPrint plugin that seems to be broken.

I've been trying to find just the current npm plugin so that I can add it in manually but that's lead me in circles.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to either force iManager to download the plugin, or get a location that I can get the npm from so that I can add it manually.

Thanks

Dave
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
wschreiber1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Getting "File not found: iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm"

Did you try this?

http://cdn.novell.com/free/gxNUNncpZHw~/iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm

Wolfgang

On 22.01.2016 18:36, Paduchd wrote:
>
> I've upgraded a dev iManager server to 2.7.7.5 and am trying to install
> the iPrint Linux Management Plug-in but I'm getting the following
> error:
> Errors: 1
> iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm - File not found: iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm
>
> I can install other plugins, it's just the iPrint plugin that seems to
> be broken.
>
> I've been trying to find just the current npm plugin so that I can add
> it in manually but that's lead me in circles.
>
> I'm looking for suggestions on how to either force iManager to download
> the plugin, or get a location that I can get the npm from so that I can
> add it manually.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave
>
>

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.