Highlighted
dkerbaugh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Migration Wizard Transfer ID eDirectory 8.8.8 to Destination 9.1.3

This curtails off a previous post referencing moving a CA to a different server.

I used Migration Wizard to Transfer ID from an OES11 SP4 server with eDirectory 8.8.8 to an OES18 eDirectory 9.1.3 pre-migration destination server in the the Tree.

The source server was a Read/Write Replication server but did not Host the Tree CA to my knowledge prior to the Transfer ID.

I noticed today that the server that I did the Transfer ID on which is the first eDirectory 9.1.3 server in the Tree is designated as the Host Server for the Tree CA.

Would this Upgrade / Transfer ID process have automatically migrated or promoted the Tree CA to this server? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.