Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re-create the ndsPredicateStats object

Jump to solution

Hi *,

how can I re-create the ndsPredicateStats object (servername-PS) after accidentally deleting it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Re-create the ndsPredicateStats object

Jump to solution

You can easily recreate it manually. After creation, ndsPredicateFlush and ndsPredicateState will already exist,  you'd have have add ndsPredicateTimeout and ndsPredicateUseValues. Defaults values would be

"ticked", "unticked", "300" and "unticked"

Finally you'd have to link it on the NCP server object with the ndsPredicateStatsDN attribute.

But as Geoff says: you'll likely lead a good life  without it...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Are you actually using it?  There seems to be no one who understands how to interpet its results any longer.

Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Not really. I'm just experimenting with renaming an existing eDirectory/IDM-Engine server, also changing the IP address, and I accidentally deleted this object. so I wondering if it's simple to re-create.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

You can easily recreate it manually. After creation, ndsPredicateFlush and ndsPredicateState will already exist,  you'd have have add ndsPredicateTimeout and ndsPredicateUseValues. Defaults values would be

"ticked", "unticked", "300" and "unticked"

Finally you'd have to link it on the NCP server object with the ndsPredicateStatsDN attribute.

But as Geoff says: you'll likely lead a good life  without it...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

I did not specifically say that, however I do quite like that turn of phrase, so thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Mathias for you eloquent answer.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.