Highlighted
binneyj3440
New Member.

The error code was c7ee001a.

Hi,

Today we had a planned power outage, so my 2 OES servers were downed gracefully.  Upon bring them back up I am getting login script errors of LOGIN-LGNWNT32-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed. "The error code was c7ee001a."  When I try to go to iManager one of the servers I get a -626 error The object could not be found. It is possible that the object exists, but the server could not communicate with the server holding a copy of the object. and the other I get a HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied.  I can't seem to find anything with how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.