iPrint 4 Appliance and iPrint 4 for OES 2018 SP1 Are Now Available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 4.0 and iPrint for OES 2018 SP1 (via online channel update)! This release includes new features, enhancements, and fixes, many of which came directly from you, our customers!
Key Release Highlights include:
- Leaner LDAP Import Architecture – 200% faster import of user/groups compared to the previous architecture
- Support for 2nd License – An iPrint Mobile license can now be uploaded along with the Desktop license. This is helpful for OES customers who are entitled to Desktop license and cannot access the enterprise license.
- Visibility of Secure Printers in Mobile App – The Print Portal and the Printer Visibility feature, which allows admins to hide unneeded printers from users, are now available on the iPrint Mobile app.
- Automated Deletion of Spooled Jobs During Printer Hardware Failure – Stop wasting paper during printer maintenance by clearing accumulated print jobs automatically when printers have a hardware failure.
- Updated to SLES 12 SP3 and Appliance framework
- New Internal Renderer – KeyView technology (and support for it) has been added in this release.
- Over 315 fixes
- Base iPrint patch on OES 2018 SP1 – We’ve updated the base iPrint patch in OES 2018 SP1. For more information, please refer to "Details" section on this page: https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=bsO5FePbrXw~
To download the software or learn more, please visit the following links:
- Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 4.0 Evaluation: https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=3TvmPepVQuA~
- iPrint 4 Documentation: https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/iprint/iprint-4/
- iPrint for OES 2018 SP1 [Available over Channel]: https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=jxVvSxMkoV8~
Thanks for being our customers!