UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adding new Printer

I am needing to get some help with setting up a printer for NDPS. I'm a total moron when it comes to NDPS, so please be patient with me.

Here is the deal. We have a new Ricoh color copier. I have managed to get it to show up in the NDPSM but it gives the message that it is not bound. I have tried everything I know to get that working, but to no avail.

If anyone has the time, any help would be appreciated.

Also, if there is something like an idiots guide to NDPS, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We have Ricoh printers in our iPrint environmet and I hate them! Every once in a while I will get one that will not bind for anything. Once I upgrade or reinstall the lastest firmware update on the printer it works. I know you said it's a new printer, but see if there is a newer firmware update or if the latest is already on there reinstall it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.