Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Bidirectional not enabled Savin 9025b Universal Driver

SUSE 11 sp3 OES11 sp2

Iprint services is in a cluster. I created a printer with Savin Universal Printer Driver. While creating the profile their is no option to Enable Bidirectional Support.

I downloaded the printer to windows 7 workstation and checked printer properties - port screen ; Enable Bidirectional Support option is unchecked.

Checked the enable bidirectional option and click-on OK. Opened the port screen and the option is unchecked.

Installed the Printer as a local tcp printer and the Enable bidirectional Support works fine.

Why is the option not visible in Imanager?

How can I check if the printer is in bidirectional mode?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bidirectional not enabled Savin 9025b Universal Driver

Iprint Client 5.99 & 6.00
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.