Mike King_7
New Member.

Blank Driver Store asoiciation for Print Manager

Just went through a NW65-OES11 migration and having problems adding printers.

The Driver store itself looks fine. However, when I look at the Print Manager object in iManager, the Driver Store Name (on the configuration tab) is blank. I can browse to the Driver Store name, but when I click apply, I receive the error "A page has performed an illegal action."

Is there a way I can associate a driver store with the printer manager?
0 Likes
3 Replies
sisml Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Blank Driver Store asoiciation for Print Manager

Use...

iprintman psm [psm_dn] --use-ids driver-store-name from the command line.
0 Likes
Mike King_7
New Member.

Tried the above and it appears something is missing from the syntax as I get the error "null: Invalid operation for target: psm"
0 Likes
Highlighted
sisml Absent Member.
Absent Member.

kingm2200;2244508 wrote:
Tried the above and it appears something is missing from the syntax as I get the error "null: Invalid operation for target: psm"

Could you paste what you're typing at the command line of your print server into this thread so we can see what you're entering?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.