Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
865 views

Can't upload Drivers to Broker

Hello all,

NW6.5sp4 iManager 2.2 iPrint Client 4.20

When I try to upload driver (from file) to my broker, I get the screen
asking if this is the right driver, and then I click OK. Nothing happens--
the screen refreshes-no copying files, nothing happens at all!-anyone else
have/had this problem.

Thanks,

David
0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't upload Drivers to Broker

dhardy,

And what if you try adding from system instead. Does that give the same
result?


--
___________________________________________
Niclas Ekstedt, CNA/CNE/CNS/CLS
Senior Network Consultant/NSC Sysop
Telindus Sweden AB
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't upload Drivers to Broker

Do you get any IE warnings - signified on a yellow warning triangle in
the bottom left of the IE window?

Cheerz
IanB


dhardy@laurens55.k12.sc.us wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> NW6.5sp4 iManager 2.2 iPrint Client 4.20
>
> When I try to upload driver (from file) to my broker, I get the screen
> asking if this is the right driver, and then I click OK. Nothing happens--
> the screen refreshes-no copying files, nothing happens at all!-anyone else
> have/had this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't upload Drivers to Broker

The following may be of interest...

http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10100923&sliceId=&dialogID=2106695&stateId=0%200%202114302

Kevin.


ibelton wrote:
> Do you get any IE warnings - signified on a yellow warning triangle in
> the bottom left of the IE window?
>
> Cheerz
> IanB
>
>
> dhardy@laurens55.k12.sc.us wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > NW6.5sp4 iManager 2.2 iPrint Client 4.20
> >
> > When I try to upload driver (from file) to my broker, I get the screen
> > asking if this is the right driver, and then I click OK. Nothing happens--
> > the screen refreshes-no copying files, nothing happens at all!-anyone else
> > have/had this problem.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't upload Drivers to Broker

Thats what I was going to suggest... ;o)

I guess I could have been more helpful and included the URL aswell....

Cheerz
IanB


kevgo wrote:
> The following may be of interest...
>
> http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10100923&sliceId=&dialogID=2106695&stateId=0%200%202114302
>
> Kevin.
>
>
> ibelton wrote:
> > Do you get any IE warnings - signified on a yellow warning triangle in
> > the bottom left of the IE window?
> >
> > Cheerz
> > IanB
> >
> >
> > dhardy@laurens55.k12.sc.us wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > NW6.5sp4 iManager 2.2 iPrint Client 4.20
> > >
> > > When I try to upload driver (from file) to my broker, I get the screen
> > > asking if this is the right driver, and then I click OK. Nothing happens--
> > > the screen refreshes-no copying files, nothing happens at all!-anyone else
> > > have/had this problem.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > David


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't upload Drivers to Broker

I will give it a try--thanks for the help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.