Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Delayed Windows Client Printing Through Appliance

I am currently testing the appliance for deployment to replace our current iPrint Service on a physical server. I have set up 30 printers (the same number on our current iPrint server) for Airprint, App Print and Email printing, which all work fine. The problem comes when I install a printer from the Appliance on my Windows PC (iPrint 5.90), there is a very noticable delay from clicking print to the printer spitting it out...around 3-4 minutes. On our current iPrint server it is 15-30 seconds.

My question is, what should I be looking at to find out what is slowing down desktop printing?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Delayed Windows Client Printing Through Appliance

HI
I just say I have no such issue.My printer is Oce 3165 and EPSON LaserJet N-3000, Windows print about 15 seconds.
But I have other problem like printer driver of appliance and Chinese lauguage issue.

wyldkao
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.