Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Driver Store configuration error

To whom it may concern

I am getting the following Driver Store error.I can start up the Driver store, but after a while the Driver store abends on the following error.

WARNING Failed to set idsd configuration information in directory object(s) specified in configuration file (Error=2)
Mar 8 07:40:15 WARNING Failed to set idsd configuration information in directory object(s) specified in configuration file (Error=2). Retry in 5 seconds...
Mar 8 07:40:23 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server 192.168.0.20 as object CN=MAM_Driverstore,OU=Services,OU=MAM,O=MA (Error=FFFFFDA6)
Mar 8 07:40:23 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server 127.0.0.1 as object CN=NAM_Driverstore,OU=Services,OU=MAM,O=MA (Error=FFFFFD88)
Mar 8 07:40:23 WARNING Failed to set idsd configuration information in directory object(s) specified in configuration file (Error=2). Retry in 5 seconds.

Could somebody please help me fixing this error.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Driver Store configuration error

Hi.

On 08.03.2013 07:46, plaubscher wrote:
> Mar 8 07:40:23 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory
> server 192.168.0.20 as object CN=MAM_Driverstore,OU=Services,OU=MAM,O=MA
> (Error=FFFFFDA6)
> Mar 8 07:40:23 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory
> server 127.0.0.1 as object CN=NAM_Driverstore,OU=Services,OU=MAM,O=MA
> (Error=FFFFFD88)

Those two seem to indicate the server 192.168.0.20 (I assume that's the
local machine running the driverstore?) has some severe eDirectory issues.

The first one translates to a -602 eDir error, and the second one a -632.

Strat with checking the health of your eDirectory tree, and especially
this servers.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Ok.I will do.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I have sorted out all the eDirectory errors.Now I am getting a Create Driver Store Failure "iPrint Lib Error ; 0xA00012"

We are running SLES 11SP1 OES 11.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.