Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1146 views

File Version for Netware SP5.

What is the file version of ndpsgw that came with SP5?

Anyone know or have it?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dewayne treff wrote:
> What is the file version of ndpsgw that came with SP5?
>
> Anyone know or have it?


Hi!

SP5 version of ndpsgw.nlm Version 3.02.01, file date is 27 october 2005.

Holger
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Holger Kunc wrote:
> dewayne treff wrote:
>> What is the file version of ndpsgw that came with SP5?
>>
>> Anyone know or have it?

>
> Hi!
>
> SP5 version of ndpsgw.nlm Version 3.02.01, file date is 27 october 2005.
>
> Holger

The most recent i have is 3.02.00... it doesn't seem to fix my LPR
issue, can you send me 3.02.01? the file i need is in a .zlp file that
I can't extract.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dewayne treff wrote:

>The most recent i have is 3.02.00... it doesn't seem to fix my LPR issue,
>can you send me 3.02.01? the file i need is in a .zlp file that I can't
>extract.


Have you considered the possibility that your LPR issue might not be due
to NDPSGW.NLM? Could you more closely describe your problem like:

- is this a new install or an udate from a previous SP?
- if it is an update, what SP have you been using before and did it work
before SP6?
- what are the *exact* symptoms of your problem?
- what is the gateway load string for your problem?

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.18.1.6)
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Marcel Cox wrote:
> dewayne treff wrote:
>
>> The most recent i have is 3.02.00... it doesn't seem to fix my LPR
>> issue, can you send me 3.02.01? the file i need is in a .zlp file
>> that I can't extract.

>
> Have you considered the possibility that your LPR issue might not be due
> to NDPSGW.NLM? Could you more closely describe your problem like:
>
> - is this a new install or an udate from a previous SP?
> - if it is an update, what SP have you been using before and did it work
> before SP6?
> - what are the *exact* symptoms of your problem?
> - what is the gateway load string for your problem?
>

Look, everything was fine until sp6.... i had the abend issues, and
patched to 6c... i am sure its the lpr issues, neither load strings
work, RAW or LPR with Printername Passthrought.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

But what are the symptoms? Does the NDPS Manager report an erro status for
the pritner, and if yes, what? Does the error occur right away or only
after some time?


--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Marcel Cox wrote:
> But what are the symptoms? Does the NDPS Manager report an erro status
> for the pritner, and if yes, what? Does the error occur right away or
> only after some time?
>
>

LPR Communication Failed, Random Printes, random times, more consistent
on a few pcs... verifyed its not the pritner by adding a local "ip"
printer via windows prints fine.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

> LPR Communication Failed, Random Printes, random times, more consistent
> on a few pcs... verifyed its not the pritner by adding a local "ip"
> printer via windows prints fine.


You say only for a few PCs, not for a few printers? PCs should be
unrelated to the problem is it is purely a problem between the Gateway
and the printer.
In any case, are your pritners accessed by multiple sources and not
just by iPrint? Maybe your pritner is refusing connections because to
many computer try to print to it at the same time.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.