Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1010 views

How to renew SSL-sertificates

Are running iPrint Appliance 1.1
My sertificates is about to expire in a few days. How do i renew these SSL-sertificates? does this happens automatic?

Best regard, Ronny Simonsen Narvik - Norway
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to renew SSL-sertificates

On 01/04/2016 02:56 PM, ronnys wrote:
>
> Are running iPrint Appliance 1.1
> My sertificates is about to expire in a few days. How do i renew these
> SSL-sertificates? does this happens automatic?
>
>

tid7016819
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to renew SSL-sertificates

Hi!
This TID tells us to send en e-mail to patchfeedback@novell.com
I've doen so, but i don't get any response.

Anyone got respons?
I followed also another TID: 7016720
This will renew certificate in iManager, but not in Novell iPrint Appliance
Administration-portal.
Tomorrow i will loose connection to this web-portal 😞

RS

Mysterious;2415583 wrote:
On 01/04/2016 02:56 PM, ronnys wrote:
>
> Are running iPrint Appliance 1.1
> My sertificates is about to expire in a few days. How do i renew these
> SSL-sertificates? does this happens automatic?
>
>

tid7016819

Best regard, Ronny Simonsen Narvik - Norway
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to renew SSL-sertificates

On 01/08/2016 03:36 PM, ronnys wrote:
>
> Hi!
> This TID tells us to send en e-mail to patchfeedback@novell.com
> I've doen so, but i don't get any response.
>
> Anyone got respons?
> I followed also another TID: 7016720
> This will renew certificate in iManager, but not in Novell iPrint
> Appliance
> Administration-portal.
> Tomorrow i will loose connection to this web-portal 😞
>
> RS
>
> Mysterious;2415583 Wrote:
>> On 01/04/2016 02:56 PM, ronnys wrote:
>>>
>>> Are running iPrint Appliance 1.1
>>> My sertificates is about to expire in a few days. How do i renew

>> these
>>> SSL-sertificates? does this happens automatic?
>>>
>>>

>> tid7016819

>
>


If you're not using a third party certificate, both consoles are using
the same certificate so renewing it, it will work on both. The tid you
mentioned would work with both. Not sure why you claim that it does not
work on MC console.
Also you have an alternative way. Once expired, type at appliance console:

ndsconfig upgrade

Then

nldap -u
nldap -l

This will recreate the default certificates and reload ldap
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.