Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
nwadmsitn Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Iprint 4 on OES2018 SP1

Jump to solution

Hello,

on the post regarding iprint4 should i download all the rpm from the OES link to install iprint 4 ?

On my OES 2018sp1 the iprint pattern is in version 12.1-43.1 and i don't have the rpm listed in the OES download link. Should i add a specific repo ?

Thank you

Stepane

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Iprint 4 on OES2018 SP1

Jump to solution

Thank you.

I find it in the documentation and i was able to add the iprint channel on my OES.

I don't want to use appliance because i have iprint on a cluster for high availability that is not possible on appliance if i am correct.

Regards

Stéphane

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
davidkrotil Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

It´s announced , but not available, wait day or two ...

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution
there are tw odifferrent products.
iPrint 4 is an appliance .
If you want to have appliance capabilities on your oes 2018 sp1 server, you need to install the add on iprint for oes 2018 sp1. This add on and the appliance have their own channel to apply patches so you do not have to download anything manually.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you.

I find it in the documentation and i was able to add the iprint channel on my OES.

I don't want to use appliance because i have iprint on a cluster for high availability that is not possible on appliance if i am correct.

Regards

Stéphane

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.