Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Iprint 6.06 and windows 10

I am running iprint version 6.06 and windows 10 education on my computers. When I load the iprint client at first it kept saying that it was not a valid 32bit app. So I got it to load by running it from a usb key and using the nipp-sr file. Now when I go to load any of the network printers. It says that there are drivers associated when there is. Please help me.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Iprint 6.06 and windows 10

I fixed the not valid win32 by totally removing it from registry then rebooting. Now I get an error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. What would cause this and is there a fix?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Have you tried uninstalling iPrint client and installing it again ? Have you installed it from Welcome page ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Which version of iPrint are you running? Is this OES11, 2015 or the iPrint Appliance 1.x, 2.x or 3.0? The way it is designed to work, you go to <DNS or IP of the server>/ipp and select "Install iPrint Client". A script is run in the background to determine the version of Windows and the architecture and you should be presented with a download for the appropriate iPrint client for Windows. From your description, it sounds like the incorrect version has been installed. I agree with David, try uninstalling and downloading the version that is presented from the /ipp page.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.