Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Iprint Printer model change

Hope someone can help:
we recently replaced a few of our printers with new models..kept the same iprint printer definition - simply updated the drivers that it uses.. However if I go to the driver page in imanager, the correct driver is listed for each OS, but the printer model displayed on the page is still the old printer.. I assume this field gets populated when the iprint printer is initially built...any way to force the iprint printer to go out to the print device and query it again to get the current correct model of printer it represents ?? without deleting the iprint printer and re-adding it ?? Running OES 11 (SP2)
Thanks in advance
DOug
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Iprint Printer model change

never mind - I just realized if i shutdown the agent and restart it - it picks up the correct model of the printer on the other end.. iprint must read the print model name on agent startup
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.