Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LDAP inport setting could not show

Hi
Today I inport iPrint 1.1 Appliance ovf to ESXi 5.1 and boot up..then running basic setting , I login Appliacne Console (https://ServerIP:9443), when I perform "LDAP import", it keep "loading" long time, then show

HTTP ERROR 504
Problem accessing /ssf/portalLogin. Reason:
Gateway Timeout

Powered by Jetty://

I had tested Appliance 1.0.1 , it LDAP setting work fine...Who has similar issue like me when testing 1.1 version?

thanks!!

wyldkao
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LDAP inport setting could not show

Hi All
Before I boot up it , I has take a snapshot first. so when I get my issue , I revert to snapshot to verify.
when I re-perform initial setting again..Appliance could show "LDAP Import" function fine.

wyldkao
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have this same error on a production server and Novell support could not work out what was causing the problem so I just redeployed a new appliance and started again as it only had 8 printers setup.
Problem is after a couple of days the same thing is happening and ldap imported users can not install printers.
Anyone else seen this issue?

Tony
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We are having a similar issue here. Is this a bug?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:56:01 GMT, nson
<nson@no-mx.forums.microfocus.com> wrote:

>
>We are having a similar issue here. Is this a bug?

Bit creep, apparently. Our implementation (1.1 patched to 414)
started showing the same behavior. Solution for us was to export
config and shutdown the old appliance, deploy a fresh copy of 1.1
appliance, import config, then apply just patches 415 and 416. That
stopped the timeout errors and got ldap sync working again.

Best,

DG
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.