anbaxter Absent Member.
Absent Member.

List all printers and IPs

Does anyone know of a way to generate a list of all printers in iPrint with thier IP and driver info? I really don't want to have to check the properties of over 200 individual print queues.

Thanks 🙂
0 Likes
6 Replies
Michael_Fleming Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: List all printers and IPs

Yes goto: https://serverIP:8009/PsmStatus/GenerateReportSettings. Customise report and you get all the goodies.
0 Likes
anbaxter Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm not seeing anything there that would show any printer info. Just so you know, I'm on a linux box suse oes 10 sp2.
Thanks
0 Likes
anbaxter Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I should also add that I don't see any report to customise.
0 Likes
grimlock1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On 1/11/2011 9:06 AM, anbaxter wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of a way to generate a list of all printers in iPrint
> with thier IP and driver info? I really don't want to have to check the
> properties of over 200 individual print queues.
>
> Thanks 🙂
>
>

Open your NDPS folder on the server, and look for the .PSM folder inside
of that.

Copy PADBTXT.CSV someplace and open it in excel. That has more info
than you want or need.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Michael_Fleming Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I don't have an OES2 Linux box infront of me but go to https://servername/PsmStatus then login using edirectory credentials > Advanced NDPS Manager Information > Generate Report.
0 Likes
anbaxter Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That did it. Thank you!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.