Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NDPS Driver Profile not being applied

OES Netware 6.5 SP5, Win XP SP2

I am installing printer drivers with PRM. Specifically, one HP Color LaserJet 5500 DTN. I have a profile for this printer, but the profile doesn't get applied with the driver installation or even later. The profile is associated with the driver.

I find very little in documentation about profiles, so don't know exactly what the behavior should be to determine if there is a problem, and if there is a problem, what to do about it.

Does anyone know if the profile is supposed to be applied using RPM with NDPS?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Marcel_Cox Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NDPS Driver Profile not being applied

jcestabrook wrote:

>Does anyone know if the profile is supposed to be applied using RPM
>with NDPS?

No. Profiles are only supported with the iPrint client, not with NDPS.

--
Marcel Cox (Sysop)
Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.