Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need of advice: What works best with iprint, hp or lexmark ?

Hi !

We currently have more than 20 HP laserjet printers of different models but I find that lately I have a lot of problems with them (frequent disconnection from the network, problems with iprint with the RAW port, etc). Does anyone have experience with lexmark printers vs hp ? Are they more reliable on the network and with iprint ? Are the drivers of lexmark of better quality than those of hp ?

Thanks,

Antonio
0 Likes
2 Replies
Marcel_Cox Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Need of advice: What works best with iprint, hp or lexma

As we hardly have any HP or Lexmark pritners here, I can't really comment on which ones are better for iPrint. The few HP and Lexmark printers we have here work correctly with iPrint. However what OS (type, version and SP level) are you using and could you describe yur problems in more details? There had been some issues with Novell's gateway in recent history that could lead to poor communication with some kinds of pritners and maybe just applying the proper updates would make things better.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Need of advice: What works best with iprint, hp or lexma

We have alot of HP printers here, works very well.

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.