Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
trevorwright Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No pages run in the current environment

Sles10 sp2 64bit OES2 box installed Iprint after OS install.

When I goto Imanager on any box I do not the the Iprint manager options. Instead I find them in the Unavailable tasks with the reason of "No pages run in the current environment or support the current device". The linux iprint module is installed in Imanager. And I have installed the iprint client on the server box to allow management. Any one know what I am missing?

Thanks in anticipation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
trevorwright Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: No pages run in the current environment

Sorry, its only sp1 not sp2 as i put in original post.
0 Likes
Highlighted
vstrel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sles10 sp1 32bit OES2
Same issue. Fresh Sles10 and OES2 install. Reinstalled Ipint client (security low). Only option available under iPrint Management is Client Configuration.

Viktor.
0 Likes
AWhitwood Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had exactly the same issue and have resolved it by updating the Role based Services on the Configure pages in iManager. There were 14 Not Installed modules. I just let it update them. Then removed the 8 Out of Date modules.

The iPrint options magically showed up in the Roles and Tasks straight away.
0 Likes
karl31 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How did you update them ??
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.