Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Print Manager is down

Hi!
Well, another issue with iPrint Appliance. As I have a LDAP import problems (https://forums.novell.com/novell-product-discussions/file-networking-services/iprint/469921-ldap-source-users-not-removed.html), anyway, can't use it. But today I "discovered" that Print Manager show as down and can't be started. In description DNS is ok, but on IP shows as 127.0.0.2, but it should be - I suppose - server IP. At least I see it on OES11 conf that way.
Alar.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Print Manager is down

Well, no, IP probably not the problem source, mh. ... Ah, well, it was needed to be done via Appliance conf, I tried it via iManager, as usually. Mh. Ok, stopped and started it again via Appliance conf and it was ok, seems to. In Appliance it was set to start manually, on some reason, but it was shown as running, but it wasn't.
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.