Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Render process slow

HI All
I install iprint appliance and render (Win7 x64 sp1) , it seem work fine. but only for few pages.
when I print a large file (like Novell training about 350 pages), I check the taskmgr of render, the spool service use 50% CPU usage.
and then work about 3 mins...I get a "Cancelled by Operator" message in Audit.csv

which parameter I could tune or just modify hardware setting?

thanks!!

wyldkao
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Render process slow

wyldkao;2345773 wrote:
HI All
I install iprint appliance and render (Win7 x64 sp1) , it seem work fine. but only for few pages.
when I print a large file (like Novell training about 350 pages), I check the taskmgr of render, the spool service use 50% CPU usage.
and then work about 3 mins...I get a "Cancelled by Operator" message in Audit.csv

which parameter I could tune or just modify hardware setting?

thanks!!

wyldkao

There are some configuration settings you could try, maybe "conversion_wait_time": https://www.novell.com/documentation/iprint-appliance1/iprint_appliance/data/b152oqur.html

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.