Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ricoh Copiers - MP6001 & MP4001

Getting one page with a single line of code, then 30-40 blank pages on any Ricoh MPxxx1 copiers. I don't have any MPXXX2 copiers to test but Ricoh thinks they might work.
Working with Ricoh determined that the Appliance doesn't send print jobs the same way as OSE based iPrint.
Tried everything in the Ricoh teams bag and still get nothing but blank pages.

Anyone have other luck with Ricoh equipment?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Ricoh Copiers - MP6001 & MP4001

I don't have any of the copiers but do have the Aficio SP 5100n & 5200n as well as the C320DN printers. I had issues with the PCL drivers so moved over to the PS type drivers which resolved several issues. Right now I am having issues with the printers not allowing multiple copies to be printed if the file resides on a network share. If the file is local the printing works correctly.

What print driver are you using for this copier? I have had a lot of problems with the PCL 6 print driver. I run Kyocera copiers that will hang print jobs if the PDF or word document isn't left open for a extended period of time to allow the job to fully queue. I haven't found any way around it so have told the end users to leave the document open until they are sure it has printed.

Richard
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.