Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Stuck at "Setting up a new iPrint Appliance, please wait .."

Hi!
iPrint Appl 1.0.1 and a new setup and stuck at "Setting up a new iPrint Appliance, please wait ..." (Configuring...), for hours. I remember it didn't take a long time with 1.0.0 to set up.
Mh. Any experiences already?
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Stuck at "Setting up a new iPrint Appliance, please wait

At this moment lost connection to Appl at all, meaning ping is ok, but no web. I'm not the one who is able to get hands directly to Appliance setup on VMware, so, must wait. Damn, sorry!
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I have a ssh running, but ... Apache seems to be has some problems to start. Not sure about other services, though. But probably something went wrong during this setup, even there is not a much to-do, I presume, meaning I can't much mess up, just entered a host name and admin password and ... here we are.
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi!
Just to end this thread. Seems to it (problem described below) was caused by separate (second) hard disk presence which had installation from old system and even choosing a New install ... it stuck at it.
New install with "clean" second disk solved the problem, but, seems to, this second disk is no needed for iPrint Appliance, anyway.
https://forums.novell.com/novell-product-discussions/file-networking-services/iprint/473552-separate-hard-disk-appliance.html
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.