Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TID 7018637 and Users Failing to Sync

Question....am I running these commands on the Iprint Appliance or on a production eDirectory server? I have two users that I can't seem to get to sync and I think it is related to this.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: TID 7018637 and Users Failing to Sync

spashia;2464853 wrote:
Question....am I running these commands on the Iprint Appliance

Yes. According to he TID...

Cause

For reasons not yet known, the users which don't import have a blank value for the ldapGuid attribute within the iPrint Appliance's MySQL user database. For those same users, the format for the foreignName attribute within the MySQL user database is not correct.
_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That is what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. Just did it and I now see that the problem user imported. Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

spashia;2464858 wrote:
That is what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. Just did it and I now see that the problem user imported. Thanks.

Your feedback is appreciated. I'm glad your issue has been resolved.
_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.