Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is any "HOWTO" For Iprint over internet?

Hi everyone,

My boss want to send print services from his office in other city, so I sad maybe the Iprint from novel 6.5 could do it. Now I need to know how or where I can find something like a tutorial or one howto for this.

I was thinking in use no-ip with my adsl... maybe.... but which port I should open in my firewall?

Any help will be a fortune.

Thanks.

Guilherme Lopes de Morais.

Eng. Guilherme Lopes de M. Filho
Depart. de Informatica
Construserv Engenharia Ltda
E-mail: Guilherme.Lopes@construserv.com.br
www.construserv.com.br
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: There is any "HOWTO" For Iprint over internet?

Port 631 is the IPP Port. Documentation on the novell web site talks about iPrint implementation.. etc...

>>> Guilherme Lopes de Morias<guilherme.lopes@construserv.com.br> 3/29/2006 7:41 am >>>

Hi everyone,

My boss want to send print services from his office in other city, so I sad maybe the Iprint from novel 6.5 could do it. Now I need to know how or where I can find something like a tutorial or one howto for this.

I was thinking in use no-ip with my adsl... maybe.... but which port I should open in my firewall?

Any help will be a fortune.

Thanks.

Guilherme Lopes de Morais.
Eng. Guilherme Lopes de M. Filho
Depart. de Informatica
Construserv Engenharia Ltda
E-mail: Guilherme.Lopes@construserv.com.br
www.construserv.com.br
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.