Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
940 views

Upgrading to NW 6.5

Hello,

can anyone tell me what to do:

Upgrading from NW 5.1 SP8 with NDPS-Printers to NW 6.5?

Regards Udo


0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrading to NW 6.5

Are you saying you are going to upgrade the entire server from NW5.1 to
NW6.5 or just moving print from a 5.1 server to a 6.5 server..???

The server in-place upgrade works fairly well. Just install the NW6.5 on
the NW5.1 and printing should upgrade fine.

What specifically are you concerned with??

>>> On 6/6/2006 at 6:18 AM, in message

<qoehg.4643$8_3.2187@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Udo
Czygan<udo.czygan@stuttgart.ihk.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anyone tell me what to do:
>
> Upgrading from NW 5.1 SP8 with NDPS-Printers to NW 6.5?
>
> Regards Udo

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrading to NW 6.5

Look at
http://www.novell.com/documentation/oes/index.html?page=/documentation/oes/i
nstall-nw/data/hunnj280.html#hunnj280

>>> On 6/6/2006 at 6:18 AM, in message

<qoehg.4643$8_3.2187@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Udo
Czygan<udo.czygan@stuttgart.ihk.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anyone tell me what to do:
>
> Upgrading from NW 5.1 SP8 with NDPS-Printers to NW 6.5?
>
> Regards Udo

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrading to NW 6.5

I´m upgrading with a new server hardware.


"iprintrox" <iprintrox@iprint.novell.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:448549C9.E03D.00DE.0@iprint.novell.com...
> Look at
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/oes/index.html?page=/documentation/oes/i
> nstall-nw/data/hunnj280.html#hunnj280
>
>>>> On 6/6/2006 at 6:18 AM, in message

> <qoehg.4643$8_3.2187@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Udo
> Czygan<udo.czygan@stuttgart.ihk.de> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> can anyone tell me what to do:
>>
>> Upgrading from NW 5.1 SP8 with NDPS-Printers to NW 6.5?
>>
>> Regards Udo



0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.