Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Win64 Fiery Print driver install fails Error(0x00000002)

Have loaded the Win 64 Fiery Driver into the Print Driver Store and when I go to install via Browser (running as Admin) it fails "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002)"
Win32 installs no problem.
How do I fix?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Win64 Fiery Print driver install fails Error(0x00000002)

idgandrewg;2314925 wrote:
Have loaded the Win 64 Fiery Driver into the Print Driver Store and when I go to install via Browser (running as Admin) it fails "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002)"
Win32 installs no problem.
How do I fix?

Do you have a link to the 64bit driver so that I can download and test? Are you using the iPrint appliance or "normal" OES iPrint, if so which version?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thsundel;2314929 wrote:
Do you have a link to the 64bit driver so that I can download and test? Are you using the iPrint appliance or "normal" OES iPrint, if so which version?

Thomas

I am also having the same issue with a fiery driver from Ricoh site here

I have tried from both SLES 10 iprint as well as the Iprint appliance 1.0.1 with similar outcomes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

ggogola;2315484 wrote:
I am also having the same issue with a fiery driver from Ricoh site here

I have tried from both SLES 10 iprint as well as the Iprint appliance 1.0.1 with similar outcomes.

Is it this one, Fiery Bridge for Windows Ver.1.2.0.9 10/13/2011 136,338 KB ?

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.