Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

about PPD file

Hi
I search ppd file from internet...the ppd should be "postscript printer description", right?
but why I search IBM infoprint 1332 ppd file by using this keyword "infoprint 1332", almost show For Mac...
whether PPD default for Mac and this file is I want ?

thanks!!

wyld
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: about PPD file

This should be the one you need, the 1332 seems to be a Ricoh printer
InfoPrint Solutions Company:

Or take a look here for the openprinting drivers
Index of /download/PPD/Ricoh/PS
more info @ https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/Database/PPDDocumentation

Hope this helps

Best regards, Sebastiaan Veld If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface, show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.