lywwing Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to backup iprint profile setting

hi,
may I know that there can export/backup iPrint profile and restore on other iprint server, both are OES2 Linux SP3 iPrint, because I don't want to re-create all print profile on other iPrinter, both iprint are on the same tree.

Thanks/KEN
0 Likes
3 Replies
kkbass1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how to backup iprint profile setting

The duplication script here should do the trick:
Automating iPrint tasks

-- http://abeNd.org - Novell News for IT Professionals
0 Likes
Highlighted
lywwing Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
May I ask does the iprint duplication script can support duplicate printer driver profile between two OES2 Linux server?

Thanks/KEN

kkbass;2160282 wrote:
The duplication script here should do the trick:
Automating iPrint tasks
0 Likes
lywwing Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi,
finally it work, it can duplicate existing printer and profile on standby one, but need modify the padbtxt.xml file.

Thanks/KEN

lywwing;2163740 wrote:
Hi,
May I ask does the iprint duplication script can support duplicate printer driver profile between two OES2 Linux server?

Thanks/KEN
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.