Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

iPrint Appliance LDAP conf

Hi!
Got my fingers behind iPrint Appliance and try to configure it. We have at site OES11 SP1 and using printers via iPrint from there, plan is now to try iPrint Appliance as old version does work ok.
Tried LDAP user import, first, well, 1000 users imported and then stopped, probably connected to AD LDAP? If I recall correctly.
Another problem (well, not problem), when I try to use LDAPS then I get exception complaining about not trusted cert, probably it's truth, but how can I avoid this?
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: iPrint Appliance LDAP conf

"You must import the root certificate for your LDAP server".
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Did that import and see cert appear in cert's list, but ... don't see any info (empty page), imported p7b-file.
Any ideas?
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Tried to import cert (der-format, Base64 encoded) from eDir, but ... "Array index out of range: 0" when trying to view info after import.
Probably I'm doing something wrong.
For cert export for eDir (via iManager) followed kb Support | How to enable SSL to Teaming LDAP Synchronization and Authentication
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Any ideas? 😃
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi again!
Well, got cert as *.cer for AD, imported ... info was shown ok, restarted appliance ... voila, ok.
But for eDir, still no success for import -- "Array index out of range: 0".
Any ideas?
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Well, did export eDir cert as *.cer, imported, still "Array ..." error, but this time no error during sync!
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.