Highlighted
Morgan Leecy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iPrint Portal Code

Where can I find the angular / html markup for the portal page to make some very minor modifications as there does not appear to be any configuration options for appearance

The install is a mass of symbolic links and there is web content everywhere so tracking down the directory path to the web content is looking for a needle in a haystack!

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: iPrint Portal Code

On 17/08/17 14:46, leecymj wrote:

> Where can I find the angular / html markup for the portal page to make
> some very minor modifications as there does not appear to be any
> configuration options for appearance
>
> The install is a mass of symbolic links and there is web content
> everywhere so tracking down the directory path to the web content is
> looking for a needle in a haystack!

Which release/version of iPrint? The OES component or iPrint Appliance?

Which portal page are you referring to? Can you provide the URL?

HTH.
--
Simon
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
please show your appreciation and click on the star below. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Likes
Morgan Leecy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iPrint Portal Code

The iPrint portal, new to V3 (also referrer to as QuickPrint) than can be found at

https://(appliance server)/print/printers

It looks like an angular creation, but I want to override the css and also change the markup slightly so that all the printers do NOT load on page load but only when a filter is used or at least 3 letters are typed in the name field

I understand that upgrades will alter this, and its not really what SHOULD be done, but we need a fully branded experience as we are replacing a custom iPrint portal that I wrote 5 years ago (that works almost exactly the same way) with an unbranded MicroFocus portal, and the powers that be dont like it, and I WANT to use it
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.