Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iPrint error "NDPS Library error 700005h"

Netware 6.5 SP7 server
iManager 2.7.0
iPrint client 5.12
Windows XP SP3 on workstation

When I try to install a printer driver in iManager I receive the error "NDPS Library error 700005h". Any help would be appreciated....
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ncharleyhog;1727506 wrote:
Netware 6.5 SP7 server
iManager 2.7.0
iPrint client 5.12
Windows XP SP3 on workstation

When I try to install a printer driver in iManager I receive the error "NDPS Library error 700005h". Any help would be appreciated....

Have you updated it to the latest update for iPrint
iPrint Update
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

the latest patch fixed the crashing problem, but created another problem. The driver appears to be loading into the Broker while it is installing (it shows in the list of available drivers). But when the uploading is finished and it rewrites the screen, a message will popup that says the driver is installed and saved. But when I look at the list of available drivers, it is no longer there.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.