UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iPrint fails after Server IP Address Change

I had to change the iPrint servers IP address friday and now my iPrint fails to respond. I am sure it is because I was using IP address instead of DNS to do all of this. How do I make the changes needed to get this working again?

Rich
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

rhuhman wrote:
> I had to change the iPrint servers IP address friday and now my iPrint
> fails to respond. I am sure it is because I was using IP address instead
> of DNS to do all of this. How do I make the changes needed to get this
> working again?
>
> Rich
>
>

Rhuhman,
check out this TID #10067058 and also check your IP Address management
in Novell Remote Manager under "Manage Server-->IP Address management"
tab make sure status of all applications are Valid.

regards
Karna

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.